Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hey Whitey, Where the hell did we go!

OK, so what happened?

Shortly before meeting all my Bloggy friends, my boss up and quit and left me to file an annual report for the company without any support.  In addition, the main server of our computer network crashed, making a difficult situation almost impossible.

A new boss was brought in, after the Annual Report was filed and the new server built, of course, and he is of course fresh and full of ideas, while I am exhausted.

Next thing you know the holidays are here and I'm just not really in the mood for a huge holiday, so I scaled way back and tried to regroup.

So here it is January 1, 2011, what do I want to accomplish this year?

I need to take control of my health, I am a Type II Diabetic and for the past two years I have completely ignored it, for the past couple of days I have been testing my blood glucose levels and I am alarmed at the levels.

That's it, but this one goal has so many benefits that it could easily be a list of 10 resolutions.

So there it is my friends, and thanks for coming back.

By the way, Whitey says "Hello".

3 comments:

  1. Life trumps everything, so get your shit together! It's not that difficult to live with Type 2 Diabetes -- my dad has it and I've been helping/yelling at him for over 10 years. If you don't know how/what to eat, go to a nutritionist. They can't be too hard to find -- there's even one that works in my (and my parent's) cardiology group. They can help you! There's not excuse for not taking care of yourself! You have plenty of online (and offline, I'd assume) friends that care about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and make it so i can link to my website with my comment. I just forced Polt to do this ... don't make me force you, too! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the diabetes. My mom was just diagnosed with it. The good news is that it's reversible. So, eat right and exercise (which is what we should all be doing anyway) and blog more often.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete