Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hey Whitey, we have a blog!

So here it is my very first blog post. I am nervous and not exactly sure how to start here, so I will have to give tribute to those who inspired me. This past weekend I attended one of the most fabulous events in my life, the Puntabupoolparty! A collection of the best bloggers you could hope to find on your screen. Please feel free to see for yourself, their blogs are listed on my blog list. While I was content to maintain my status as the “professional commenter” I was encouraged to start my own blog by Michelle M., here we are having fun at the galactic zoo:


Now how could I refuse a request from someone who can remain so stunning with that skull pasted to her head.

So here it is, a little late to the party, but it’s the life of the party that always shows up last!

Here it is Whitey! We have a blog!

Whitey is not impressed, looks like my first critic is going to be the toughest.


3 comments:

  1. A new blog to follow, YAAAAAAY! Michelle does look ravishing in extra cranial bone and veins. Whitey does not look amused, but perhaps he/she will grow to enjoy blogging as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! A reader, thanks for popping my blog cherry John!
    I must say that Whitey is a tough customer it's going to take something spectacular to get her excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray Paul!! Whitey is so cute. I can't wait to read all your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete